Saturday 7 July 2012

My stand at New Designers




A condensed installation of my final degree shows work at New Designers. I recieved alot of lovely comments two exhibitions and an invitation to sell my work at Handmade UK in Chelsea Hall in November. I hadn't planned on turning my work into actual fashion pieces but with the interest I have had with the garments alone I think this is something I need to really look into working on. I also will be going to Manchester next week for my MA interview which will determine my next step with my work.

I have several conceptual ideas involving knit and embroidery with political and social concepts. Which if I am given a place at Manchester I can set in motion.

I have started making other pieces now which I will upload when they are finished. keep you posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment