Saturday 19 May 2012

Finally Over

Yesterday was my last day at university and adding the finishing touches to my installation. I am very please with the effect I get with the film projected onto the knitted panels which is very interesting. I will be having a photoshoot of my final work and have it filmed to capture the projection and then will up load it onto y blog and will then upload my ARTSTHREAD protfolio with the film also.

This weekend will now be working on my portfolio and sketchbooks and then I will be finished. I am looking forward to going to New Designers to show my work and then working on other projects I have in mind..and also I will be selling pieces of my work at Cardigan Quays again this year in the summer which is a beautiful gallery setting in Cardigan..this will be another oppurtunity to expose my work with a commercial side .

No comments:

Post a Comment